Friday, January 2, 2015

Ready to Blog Hop!


I'm so excited!!

Today we sent out confirmation emails to our blogging friends to let them know all the details about my blog hop next week -- we have some interesting people on the list, and even more friends can sign up to join in through Facebook!

It will be awesome to get to read lots of new blogs in 2015, since most of my time now is spent writing with Emily on here and playing in my Tiny Tastes app.... Plus, I love doing fun new things with friends! We are excited that you will get to meet them too, since soon our friends will be posting links here to let us read their related blog posts -- everyone will be writing about the same thing at the same time, but through their own lens of experience. We will all have the opportunity to get to know more great people who are thinking about similar things. I am really looking forward to hearing everyone's unique perspective on each topic!

We will be writing about these weekly practical and inspiring blog hop topics here too -- and we have all kinds of cool things in store for our own posts here! 

Yours, 
Tiny


Visit us at www.tinytastesworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment